Hyundai Veloster C3 Roll Top concept: The C3 is labelled a concept, but don't put it past Hyundai to schedule this Veloster derivation for production at some point. The three-passenger-door model features a drop-down tailgate in place of a hatchback and a fabric roof that can be folded accordion-style, forward and back, depending on the need. It has also been flex-build to transport a wide variety of gear, including bicycles and surfboards, or up to five passengers in relative open-air comfort.
* The widely accepted number of Dodge Chargers used (or used up) by the producers of the Dukes of Hazzard TV series is 309.
* The Model A Ford was built under licence in various countries around the world, including the former Soviet Union, where it was named the GAZ M1.
WHO AM I?
To guess his secret identity, read the following clues:
1. He loved NASCAR and he loved to promote it. He was a driver for more than 20 years.
2. Born in 1941, he began racing cars in his early 20s and made 526 starts from 1964-'88.
3. During the 1980s, he began as a pit reporter for ESPN... while still racing a partial schedule.
4. He died in 2007, a victim of lung cancer.
Benny Parsons loved NASCAR and everyone around it. He ended his career with one championship and an astonishing 283 top-10 finishes. He was a fixture on TV until his death in January 2007.